Preschool & Infant Center
License #: 197411766
"Our Children Are Our Future!"
Our mission is to provide the children under our care with a safe caring and nurturing environment which will help them grow intellectually, emotionally, sociably and physically.
Curriculum & Philosophy
Our curriculum aims to provide a strong an early childhood education in the areas of math, science, language, sensorial, practical life and cultural activities through age appropriate learning materials. We recognize that each child develops and learns at his/her own pace. Our curriculum and classrooms are structured to provide each child with the resources needed to achieve his/her goals as an individual.
Children We Serve
- Infants (3 months to 18 months)
- Toddlers (19 months to 2 1/2 or 3 years)
- Preshcool (Classes for 3, 4 & 5 year olds)
Day Care Options
- Full Day (7:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
- School Day (7:00 AM - 3:00 PM)
- Half Day (7:00 AM - 12:30 PM)
7:00 AM - 6:00 PM Monday through Friday